What is a Logo ?
- A logo is an emblem or a graphic mark.
- It’s purpose is to promote the company or brand in front of public.
- The pattern of logo may be symbol only or a symbol combined within text or text written in a particular fashion
Where Logo can be used ?
- Business cards
- Social media (Facebook,Twitter)
- Business Signs
- Fax Forms
Common Logo Mistakes
Designed by an Amateur
- Corporate Logo Designed by an Amateur can result in disastrous comes.
- The Amateurish Logo make the business also to look Amateurish.
- Logo may not be unique if designed by an Amateur.
Relies on Trends
- Logo must not be designed on ongoing trends.
- It may not be unique in that case.
- A well designed logo must be timeless.
Using Raster Images
- Raster Graphics consists of pixels.
- Raster images causes problems in reproduction.
- The logo cannot be scaled to any size, looses quality.
Complex Designing Logo
- Complex design will lose its detail.
- It looks smudge, worse.
- Complex design loses memory
Relying on color for Logo Effect
- It is a common mistake
- Designers must not depend on colors for its effect.
- Choosing color must be the last decision.
Bad Font Choice
- Logo fails for poor font.
- Font must be matched to the style of the icon.
- Right balance must be found.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)