- Double-click on the cell containing the formula. The cell will switch from displaying the result of the formula to the formula itself.
- Click the mouse over the part of the formula you wish to change to insert the cursor there. Type any new character or use the Backspace or Delete keys to remove characters.
- Press Enterto confirm your changes, or Esc to exit the cell without saving your changes.
- Move to the cell containing the formula you wish to change.
- The formula will be displayed in the formula bar.
- Click into the formula bar and make the necessary changes.
- Click on the green tick to the left of the formula to confirm your change, or the red cross to close the formula without saving your changes.
- Move to the cell containing the formula you wish to change and press the F2
- Use the arrow keys to move the cursor to the edit position. Make your changes and exit the cell as explained above.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)