- Engage stakeholders on capacity development
- Assess capacity assets and needs
- Formulate a capacity development response
- Implement a capacity development response
- Evaluate capacity development
These steps are consecutive,but they need not be completed within a specified timeframeor within the confines ofa singleprogramme or project. The length of the cycle will depend on a large number offactors, suchas the breadth and depth of the programmeor project,the complexity ofthe capacity assessment and thecapacity development responseand the time lag between the end of implementation and the start of anevaluation.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)